Friday, January 25, 2008

Not a Great Blogger

I spent some time this evening just looking at other peoples' blogs. The biggest thing that I noticed is that most people manage to post something everyday. How do they do that? It's not like I have nothing to say but I do try to have something relevant to say. But then maybe what I put down is only relevant to me. So with this thought in mind I will try to be more active in the blog.
My oldest son is in the Middle East again. This is the third time he has gone since September 11th. He is in the Idaho Air Guard and is a air freight load planner and loading person. Luckily he has never had to go into Iraq but what he has done has been in support of Iraq and Afghanistan. This time he will be gone for 4 months. At least the Guard tries to not burn out their people with overly long deployments. We are helping with caring for our grandson. He is spending this weekend with us then back to his mom.
This weekend is Bald Eagle Days and there will be displays of live raptors including a Golden Eagle and a Bald Eagle. If the weather is not too bad I will try and go see if I can get some pictures of the Bald Eagle. I already have some very nice pictures of a Barn Owl and the Golden Eagle. If I get a good one I will post it here.

No comments: